Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WTF!

I haven't logged into my Neopets account in like months. I know its a game for kids, but I enjoyed playing it. Anyway, so they have this thing called Neopets Premium. It's pretty cool. No ads and some really cool features. I used to subscribe but then changed my credit card and didn't update it so my subscription was canceled.

I've been playing it again this past week and since I have nothing else better to do, thought I'd try and updated my Premium information, which I had to do over the phone. I hate talking to people over the phone. Especially for stuff like this.

I talked to David today. He was nice, until I couldn't confirm my old credit card number. All I wanted to do was update the new number. I wanted to give them a new number so they could charge me more money. So I could GIVE THEM MONEY. I don't know what the old number was you dumbass. And NO, I'm not going to call my credit card company and see if they have the old number. Don't give me that security bullshit. Just take the f***ing number and turn my sh*t back on!

After I hung up on David, I figured out how to do it online. Like he said I couldn't do. Well David, I guess you are an idiot like I said you were.

No comments: