Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I live with a Diva

Sometimes my youngest daughter just drives me crazy! She is such a Diva at times I can hardly stand it, especially when it comes to food. She always has to choose which ever item is the best. The prettiest cookie. The fillet mignon. The bottled water. It drives me absolutely nuts!

Lately it's been about the bottled water. We have both, bottled and filtered. The bottled water sits on the kitchen counter and the filtered water is in the refrigerator. I NEVER see her drink the filtered water. She will use the bottled water and put ice in it if she wants something cold.

Little does she know that I actually refill the bottled water with the filtered water...

1 comment:

smizzo said...

LOL, that's hilarious. Whatever you do, don't let her see you filling the bottle! ;)