Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm glad to be home

I love Reno. I love gambling. I love my Mom. I just remembered that I don't love the combination of the three together. Please someone just shoot me if I ever suggest to go to Reno again with her and without my husband. She drives me absolutely nuts!

First off, we went with my brother also. He's 39, doesn't gamble, and gets belligerent when he's drinking. My mom treats him like he's 6. I can't believe how many times we had to go look for him, like he's going to get lost. I also can't believe how LOUD he is in the morning. I'm trying to frickin sleep! Do you have to talk in an outside voice and slam the hotel room door shut when you're going downstairs to get some coffee?! Have some courtesy you a-hole!

Second, can't she find something else to do at 7:00 in the morning, other than turn the TV on?! Can't you sit and quietly read a magazine or something? Are you just trying to piss me off?!?

Please remind me next time if I ever want to do something like this again, to not to! And if I do, note to self: bring a sleeping mask and ear plugs. Better yet, get your own room!

No comments: