Friday, October 12, 2007

Yeah, I don't think so.

Well, Diva has set the family record for the most text messages in a month. She's over 1700 and it's only 2 weeks into the billing period. So, consequently, we're shutting off her text messaging. I just don't get why you would have a typed conversation that takes 10 minutes, when you can have the same conversation in about 30 seconds over the phone. So her Dad told her tonight that it was going to be shut off. Her response, "Can I text my friends to let them know that I can't text them anymore?"

4 comments:

smizzo said...

Ugh, I feel your pain on the whole texting thing. We finally had to bite the bullet and get the unlimited texting on all three of their phones. It's freakin' ridiculous..

Michele said...

HA. Spoken like a true addict.

Sarah said...

Let's see, 1700 messages sent at $0.15 each: $255. Yep, turning it off seems to be the way to go.

And must I add I'm slightly impressed?

i1chocolat said...

Wow! 1700 text messages ?? Call up the World Record and ask them whether Diva can set a new record :D